When you take Bespoke Holidays to Hong Kong you will see the sophistication of the West combines with the charm of the East to give a vibrant atmosphere unlike anywhere in the world. Visitors can stroll around Kowloon’s ornate Wong Tai Sin Temple for a taste of traditional life, haggle for goods in the very popular ladies market or fully embrace the sounds and sights of the dazzling Symphony of Lights show each night from Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront. Hong Kong Island houses the infamous Victoria Peak which is a must for any visitor to the city and affords magnificent views of the skyscrapers and glittering harbour, the charming town of Stanley and Repulse Bay not to mention the modern shopping malls in Causeway Bay. In short Hong Kong has it all and we’ve not even mentioned the food!
• Take the tram to the top of Victoria Peak for great views of the city.
• Enjoy a cruise on Victoria Harbour – it’s even better on a traditional Chinese junk boat.
• Sample some dim sum in the lively streets of Kowloon.
• Take a high-speed ferry to Macau and see the sights of the Portuguese colony.
• Shopping is superb in Hong Kong – you can pick up some of the best bargains in Stanley Market.
BEST TIME TO VISIT: October to April, when the temperatures are cooler.
TIME DIFFERENCE: GMT +8 hours.
VISAS: Visas are not required for British passport holders travelling for up to six months.
LANGUAGE: English and Chinese.
CURRENCY: Hong Kong Dollar.
FLYING TIME FROM UK: Approx. 11 hours 40 mins.
Comments or questions are welcome.